The member schools of ASIAC are:
- AES Tigers – American Embassy School – New Delhi
- ASB Eagles – American School Bombay – Mumbai
- AISC Raptors – American International School Chennai
As educators committed to the ideal of realizing the full potential of each student, the fundamental aim of ASIAC is to promote the values of collaboration, sportsmanship, and fair and ethical competition. We acknowledge the notion of “winning” in sporting events and other competitions; a recognition more important is that students come together to participate in various activities in the truest spirit of cooperation and competition, and develop physically, emotionally, creatively and intellectually through the sporting / academic experiences themselves.
The formation of ASIAC was to build a culture of experiencing success rather than winning with respect to athletics and activities offered to the middle school students and to build intercultural relationships through the belief in exchange homestays. Thus ASIAC, as an extension of its member schools and through the activities it sponsors, has the following goals:
- Promote the exchange of sports and cultural activities between member schools;
- Build sportsmanship: fair and ethical play;
- Encourage intercultural understanding, cooperation and creating friendships;
- Create opportunities for middle school students to experience independence through exchange homestays;
- Develop self-control and discipline;
- Promote understanding principles of group participation;
- Reward achievement in competitive activities; and
- Recognize the value of participation and effort in non-competitive activities.
Middle school students of ASIAC schools participate in the following activities:
- Table Tennis